Sunday, September 03, 2006

Sendai Show Results

We had a really good weekend, I managed to pack 2 Airedales, 2 Scotties into my van, and traveled the short 4 hours away.....it was a relaxing drive for a change, the 8 and 9 hours drives really wear you down. Anyhow, we had 2 shows in one day the first day, Goldie got Reserve Queen the first show and Queen the second show, and then on Sunday at the bigger show, she was Reserve Queen! Chisato did awesome too, her bitch out of a short break since Asia took 2 Excellents, and Eric won the Group on Sunday! My adopted son is doing so well. :-)

I got my Bagpiper, can't wait to sit down and actually read it, I was surprised at the amount of articles, and such less pictures.....:-) Goldie's were in there, they came out pretty good, considering we're trying to stay on a budget. :-)

Until next time, we're going to Hokkaido this next weekend.

Rebecca

No comments: