Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Okay, so I've been busy

Its been a busy past couple of weeks, grooming, working, going to school!!! Uuguhh....

Back on the 9th, Chisato and I packed up for our last trip to Hokkaido for the year. Goldie Group 1 and Reserve Queen, Eric the Airedale was Group 2.

This past weekend we went to Yokohama for a 2 shows in one day event again, the first show it was a bit warm, Goldie was hot, she got Excellent in the Group, but by the second show, she got her wind back and it was cool and raining, she loves the rain! She perked right up and got Reserve Queen!

My new baby Max, whom I'm waiting for a good picture, got Best Baby in Show Again! This is two in a row.

On Sunday we went to a small show up the road closer to my house in Fukushima, Goldie got Reserve Queen again and Max was Reserve Baby King! It was a good weekend. We're gearing up to go to Niigata this weekend, 2 shows, Saturday and Sunday. Will keep you posted.

Rebecca

No comments: