Tuesday, August 08, 2006

G7 Seminar

Last Sunday Chisato and I went to hot HOT HOT HOT Hokkaido, it was about 31 Celsius and the show ground was on SAND!!! It was so hot, poor Eric the Airedale was dying, we had him wrapped in cool towels but it was so bad. He was able to get Excellent Group and Goldie as well. We didn't push the dogs to their potential as it was a small show and not worth pushing them, Goldie showed well even still but I kept her back in the shade.

We are getting ready tomorrow to drive to Fuji Yoshida City where we are staying. I talked to Hiroshi and Bergit had just arrived, I spoke to her on the cell phone, she said the flight was good and they are going to a hotel and will rest, she was amazed at how big it was! :-) I can't wait to see her again, she is such a wonderful person.

For those that are attending the seminar, see you on Thursday! :-)

Rebecca

No comments: