Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Bergit has come and gone!




Bergit came to do her seminar and it was so good to see her. Polo and Eric the Westy were her model dogs and Polo did so well. Bergit complimented his trimming and said I was doing fine. She got to see Max and liked him so I was a bit relieved. Mari took some photos so once I get them up, I'll post a few. I did however get some pictures from the juniors (The Inman kids) from Mom Lisa. Milady (pictured with Bergit) finished her championship after Marla's long hard work on the grooming and Bergit's touch ups. We've got a little break, there aren't any dog shows until the 26 and 27th. We went to Tokyo after the seminar, me and my husband and stayed in Shinagawa. The weather went bad so we stayed in the area, ate TGIFs and went to the Epson Aqua Stadium which was inside the hotel and watched a dolphin show and saw the sealions. There were tons of fish too!

Rebecca

No comments: