Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Shikoku FCI was a success!!




I went to Shikoku for the first time for the FCI dog show with Goldie. We were successful with Best of Breed and a Group 2. I helped Hiroshi as his wife was busy taking care of the kids and couldn't come so I helped him handle quite a few dogs and bathed blow dried ect. and was kept very busy. But I had a blast! The results were well for Hiroshi, he was making history with the English Cocker by taking the King Title, and then his Westy was Reserve King with his friend Shigeru handling, and I handled Lucy the Cairn for Reserve Queen after Shigeru won the group with her! I also handled Chester the flat coat to a Group 3 behind the Cocker! I had so much fun with Chester, I miss handling the big dogs so much!

Here are some pics from the weekend!

No comments: