Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Asia Show memories!


Chisato sent me some photos today from the breed and Groups of the Airedale, but I was most impressed by this photo for other reasons other then the dogs. I came to Japan just a few years ago and jumped into the dog shows head first, not knowing anyone or anybody, and then I look at this photo and it shows everything I strive for as far as dog shows are concerned. I love the feel of this photo, Chisato worked so hard to make Eric look his best, and her work paid off with a very deserving Group 1st, and I was truly happy for her. We traveled to Tokyo together and this moment was special for both of us I think, we were both 1st and 2nd, shaking hands, Eric was looking at both his mama's(I'm kind of a honorary mama), and in the background are the flags and Asia Show letters.

I hope that all my friendships can remain like this one, I'm thankful to have met Chisato and Hiroshi, and everyone in Japan that has supported my love for this sport!

No comments: