Sunday, January 08, 2006

First Dog Shows of the Year!

This past weekend I attended my friend Hiroshi Tsuyuki's club show and had the opportunity of greeting everyone for the new year and meeting and making some new friends. We also had some success while in the show ring the first day. I helped my friend Junko show one of her young adults that I have liked since the day she showed him to me. We also got Best Puppy with one of her puppies. We showed under Australia judge Erica Thomas who gave him Winners Dog and the MCC! Then I ran over to the toy poodle ring where I showed a few poodles for Toshi of Smash and took Reserve Winners Puppy Bitch with one of his browns and then went Winners Dog with one of his boys so it was a good day. On Sunday Eva made her debut as the only scotty baby in the baby class and then went on to receive an Excellent in the Group, I was just pleased that she walked on all fours and didn't spook, the first day we did some training and got her used to the sounds and sites of the hall, she was a bit skiddish but what do you expect from a 4 month old puppy? Lets just say this was excellent training for her.

No comments: