Thursday, May 31, 2007

Max is a Champion!


Been busy, but Max got his championship two weeks ago.

ALSO, My Poodle, Sam's breeder, was BEST IN SHOW - WORLD WINNER DOG SHOW 2007 in MEXICO CITY!!!! Talked to Toshi yesterday and he's thrilled, Smash is worldwide and he's got some of the nicest poodles in the world and he's one of the nicest guys you'll meet. I travel to shows and stay with them a lot, and they've taught me so much about the poodles.

Sam is doing well, he's been shown in a few puppy classes and getting his feet under him. He's such a showy boy!

Keep you posted, Mom is here in Japan and will be visiting for the summer to help, we took Goldie to the vet, and she definitely has puppies, she's due in a few days.

I'm off to Tokyo, Shibuya for a show this weekend, big surprise debut, I won't say for whom or what dog, you'll have to wait and see!

Rebecca

No comments: