Tuesday, November 14, 2006

So much news....too busy!

Okay, let me start with the old news.

Goldie, Ch. Beameups Solid Gold got her 4th Best in Show on November 5th, under USA Judge Elaine Young, on the same day, Max, Land Rose JP All Right, was also Best Puppy in Show!!! What a day!

Then we went to the World Dog Show 2006 in Poland where we took Polo to stay with Martina his breeder. Polo was 2nd with Excellent rating out of the Open Class of 24 males, I was very happy with this result! I also helped show KJ, my old friend Ch. Arabella's Zabadak whom was 4th out of a huge champion class. Martina got BOB with Lizzy, Ch. Scotguard Feliz Navidad so we had a lot of celebrating to do. I flew to Germany and stayed nearby with my mom and we drove to Poland together with Martina and Mirko and I got to see so many friends. Charla Hill was there too with Martina so it was a nice time. Polo is now in Germany and will stay there to finish his titles with Martina, good luck Polo, I'm sure you will do fine and come home soon!

Rebecca

No comments: